University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
You can continue the studies you have in Canada. The good news is that the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships is now open. In this article, we’ll discuss the award, its benefits, and the application procedure in detail.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-funded master’s and Ph.D. scholarship for international applicants. This scholarship can provide up to $20,000.00 for Ph.D. and $16,000 for a master’s.
The University of Saskatchewan is one of the top medical/doctoral institutions in Canada that offers a wide range of animal, human, and plant research on campus. It is one of Canada’s 15 top research-intensive universities; USask offers a highly cooperative research environment with some of the top equipment and facilities in the nation.
The UGS is available to students from specific departments only. New or continuing students with good academic standing must be approved by their departments.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Research in Canada
- Program Duration:4 years for Ph.D. Three years to complete a master’s.
- Deadline: February 28, 2023, at 4:30 pm CST
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship gives the recipient the following advantages:
- Ph.D. Amount: $20,000 (may be available until 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis $ 16,000 (may be available in up to).
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
To be qualified for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, highly-qualified students who are continuing their studies or are on the verge of receiving admission to a graduate degree program.
- Students must complete the initial 36 months in a master’s program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply to or be a member of the UGS.
- The applicant must show an 80% minimum average as a student in the continuing program or an average of entry as an applicant for admission.
How to Apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS?
Visit the official website link provided at the end. But here are the crucial steps to take to get the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Students are required to be recommended through their respective departments. A complete nomination form includes the following elements:
- The filled-in request for.
- Photographic copies of the official non-U. Of Saskatchewan postsecondary academic transcripts. We will request information from the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two reference letters. Refer to the application for guidelines for writing reference letters.
- If you submit your application by e-mail, ensure all files have been presented in PDF format. Graduate Awards and Scholarships
- Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
- 110 Science Place
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
- E-mail: gradstudies.a9******05c@6***d.com