Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023. The Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023. This Montreal Scholarship 2023 continues for winter 2022, 2022, summer, fall of 2022, and winter of 2023. Submit applications and apply to be considered for Montreal University Scholarships in 2023. You are eligible to apply to these degree programmes: Undergraduate, Master’s, Doctorate, and postdoctoral fellowships. The university is ranked four on the list of universities in Canada and 73rd worldwide.
Montreal University is the second-largest university in Canada in terms of student numbers. It is a diversified academic area. Montreal University has 600 Study Programs. The university provides Graduate Scholarships in Canada and undergraduate scholarships in Canada. The university offers a wide range of international student scholarships.
The number of students is more than 80percent of international students studying at Montreal University Canada than Canadian students. This new program aims to assist the most talented students from all over the globe.
Details About Montreal University Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: Universite de Montreal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Upcoming Deadline: 1st September 2022
Level of Interest
Under a Montreal University Scholarship. You can enrol on any degree program:
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
It is the University of Montreal offers UdeM Exemption Scholarships to international students. Obtaining scholarship funds from Canada can be an excellent option to pay for your education.
More than 55,000 financing sources are available for students to pursue their studies in Canada.
These sums are used to pay tuition of $23,662 per calendar year (30 credits).
The award is made in three levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. The scholarship is applied to tuition costs of $27,300 per calendar year (45 credit hours).
- Niveau A: $11,998 for the year (2 sessions equivalent to 30 credit) (or $5,999 per session) (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- The level B is $5,718 for the year (2 sessions equivalent to 30 credit) equivalent to $2,859 per hour (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
This sum is used to pay tuition fees of $27,300 per calendar year (45 credit hours).
- $9,420 annually (3 sessions equal to 45 credit) (or $3140/session) (equivalent equal to 15 credits)
The amount will be applied to tuition charges of $24,300 for the academic year (45 credit hours).
- $19,339 annually (3 sessions equivalent to 45 hours), which is $6,546 for each session (equivalent to fifteen credits) for the duration of your study.
To be eligible to be considered for the Universite de Montréal Scholarships available to international students, you must meet the following requirements.
- Students must be international students.
- You must possess an academic permit, and you do not reside permanently in Canada or possess Canadian citizenship.
- Candidates must be full-time in a program of study during their time at the Universite de Montreal.
Ten days are allowed to mail your documents after you have completed your application.
- Identity Document
- official transcripts
- More than one recommendation in letters
- One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Also, Check: Top 10 Universities in Canada
How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
If you’re interested in studying in Canada without IELTS. Check out How to Study in Canada Without IELTS