Douglas College Scholarships
Begin your journey of learning in Canada. Good News! Douglas College International Student Scholarships are now open. This post will discuss the award, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023-2024 is an undergraduate award designed for students from abroad. The scholarship will cover as much as CAD 7000 of tuition charges. The maximum number of qualified recipients will be selected every academic year.
This scholarship was established in 2017 to help recruit international undergraduate students who participate in athletics to Douglas College and help them with their financial needs, as well as to pay the difference between the tuition of domestic and international students. Costs.
Additionally, you can apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship and receive financial aid up to $95,000 for tuition costs.
The award is contingent upon the student’s performance during each academic term. The maximum number of candidates will be selected during the academic year. The awards will be divided equally between the fall and winter semesters.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s):Douglas College
- Research in British Colombia, Canada
- Program Duration: One year. The scholarships will be divided equally between the Fall and winter semesters.
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30, 2023
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
For a complete list of specifics, check this website.
You can also apply for the DAAD Scholarship and receive a monthly installment of 850 euros for graduate students and 1200 euros for doctoral applicants.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship offers the winner the following advantages:
- The scholarship will cover as much as $ 7000 of the tuition charges.
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To be eligible for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, the applicant must meet all the requirements in the following sections:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- To be admitted, applicants must submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% or higher.
- The applicant must meet English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT Minimum score of IELTS Academic module (minimum overall band score 6.5).
- For more details about the requirements for admission, please get in touch with Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Please follow the instructions below to submit your application for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an acceptance letter from the school, you can apply for the grant by using the ” Apply now” button below to download and complete the application form.
(2) Submit the documents required to the address below:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form is filled out and completed by the pupil.
- International waiver for anyone who has access to admission information.
- Scan of passport as well as the study permit (if required).
- Evidence of graduation that is certified with original copies in the event of an additional language other than English.
- Language evidence.
- A non-refundable $100 fee for application receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please get in touch with Douglas International to confirm the program’s availability.
Also, check Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program and be a winner of an attractive benefit and compensation package.