The University of Guelph sponsors a fantastic opportunity with its highly prestigious Vanier Scholarship for the academic session 2022.
The award for the study is designed to attract Canadian and international students who plan to participate in the doctoral degree at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fantastic offer to obtain an educational grant for doctoral studies at the University of Guelph in Canada.
The university was established in 1964. The University of Guelph is a research university offering an array of undergraduate as well as graduate and professional programs in a highly flexible format.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Guelph? When studying at this school, students will enhance their skills and knowledge by participating in the University of Guelph’s Work-Study program.
- The University: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: $50,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- The number of awards: NA
- The Nationality: Canadian and International students
- Canada uses the award
- Eligible countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Doctoral degrees in the social sciences, arts, sciences, engineering, and health-related fields.
- Acceptable criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have attained an average of the first class determined by the institution of the nomination in the two previous years of full-time studies or equivalent. The University of Guelph defines the first-class standard as a minimum A- (80 percent).
What is the process to apply
- What you need to do: To be considered, applicants must be able to be enrolled in a doctoral course within the institution. Following that, applicants must complete the University of Guelph Intent to Apply form.
- Additional Documents to Support: To be considered, please send the documents below:
- Cover Letter
- A Summary of Experience from Research
- Two sample publications
- Evidence of proficiency in the language (international candidates)
- Research experiences: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact details (email address, phone number, address)
- Admission requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they are proficient in their level of spoken and written English.