Harvard University Scholarships
You can continue your studies in the USA. It’s a good thing! Harvard University MBA Scholarship is currently available. This post will explain this Scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship is a fully-funded MBA scholarship open to international students. The Scholarship will provide the cost of financial aid up to USD 102,200 (US 51,100 each year) for tuition costs.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship invites applicants from students abroad interested in pursuing an MBA degree at Harvard University for the academic year 2023-2024. MBA Scholarships will offer financial aid of USD 102,200 (US 51,100 each year) towards tuition fees. Harvard MBA Harvard MBA is one of the top business programs in the world, taught at one of the most prestigious universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for two years of study at Harvard Business School. It is expected that the subsequent Scholarship can be given to the class that will begin in Autumn 2021. The Foundation focuses solely on improving the lives of humanity. The Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to highly talented people, creates life-changing opportunities for less fortunate children, and encourages tolerance among diverse cultures.
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in the USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Time: Two years.
- Deadline: May 22, 2023
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will include the following:
- The amount of financial aid is equal to USD 102,200 (US 51,100 each year) for tuition fees.
- Accommodation and travel expenses for the internship are paid for with the help of the Foundation.
- The successful scholars must do a two-month internship unpaid at the Foundation. The projects are diverse and tied to the Foundation’s programs or the partners’ work.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University MBA Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Country Eligible for HTML0:All world countries.
- Candidates should have a solid academic record and demonstrate significant potential.
- While the Scholarship may be granted to applicants from any nation, the top priority should be given to applicants of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates can submit applications for Scholarships only after they have received an acceptance letter from Harvard MBA. Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Follow the below instructions for submitting an application to be considered for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Make sure you have your documents ready:
- CV with photo
- GMAT scores
- acknowledgment letter you received from the University
- Send a copy of your documents to:
For more information regarding Harvard University MBA Scholarship, visit Harvard University’s official website: