Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships Program
Continue those studies in Canada. This is great news! Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships 2022 is open for applications. In this article, we’ll discuss in detail the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, its benefits of it, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships Program 2023-2024 is a full-funded award for international students. There are 37 scholarships available in the undergraduate program. The award will cover fees for tuition and books, as well as incidental costs as well as full support for residence for four years.
This scholarship aims to honor international students who have demonstrated an outstanding ability to learn, are creative, and are recognized as leading students in their colleges. The emphasis is on the student’s impact on their school and community life and their potential to contribute positively to the global community.
The scholarships are given out each year to outstanding students from all over the world, which includes international students in Canadian secondary schools. The most highly regarded and competitive scholarship available to international students
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Toronto
- Study in: Canada
Pearson Scholarship Deadlines
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Students’ OUAC application deadline is December 14, 2022 (Please be aware that this is the deadline to apply to the OUAC, but it is highly recommended that you submit your application to the OUAC by November 7, 2022. Because the number of spots in certain programs is limited, and the most popular programs may end earlier.
- The deadline for applying for scholarships to students is January 16, 2023.
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Commerce & Management
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships Program will pay for tuition, books, incidental charges, and full support for residence over four years. The scholarship can only be used at Toronto’s University of Toronto.
Eligibility Criteria for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships
A student from outside the country nominated through their institution will be asked to apply to The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships program. The complete eligibility criteria are:
- Required Language: English
- Countries that are eligible All nations of the world
- A student from the United States
- A creative and original thinker.
- Involved in school and then in the community
- High-performing in creative and academic pursuits
- Passionate about learning and intellectual exploration
- Showed impressive leadership abilities
- In their final second year at secondary school or will graduate by June 2022.
- Are you planning to start your education at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already taking post-secondary courses are not eligible, and students who begin classes in January at an alternative post-secondary institution are not eligible to be considered)
How to Apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships?
Follow the below instructions for applying for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program:
- Get a nomination form from your institution (High schools that have not yet been contacted or verified are required to fill out an application to be part of our program. You can find it here. (external link))(external link)
- Apply to the U of Toronto to begin your studies in 2023. Complete your application within the required deadlines. Be aware that you’ll be eligible to be considered for applying for the scholarship for your first option of study within the U of T. You can apply for multiple programs and be admitted to all of them; however, it is expected that the Pearson Scholarship. If awarded to you, it will be limited to your initial selection of program at U of T when our scholarship decisions are taken.
- Suppose we’ve received a nominated candidate, you’ve applied to the school, and you’ve been accepted. In that case, you’ll be able to fill out an application online—the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.