The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian University. You can now apply for Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022. This is a Fantastic Scholarship program for International Students to pursue Master’s, Bachelor’s, Ph.D., and Certificate programs. Students from all over the world are eligible. Across the globe are eligible. Alberta is a First Premier University. Alberta is the University of a public research university. All expenses associated with students and scholarships are covered.
Begin your journey by applying for An Alberta Canadian Scholarship. Two hundred undergraduate programs, More Than 500 Graduate courses, 250 specializations as well as 300 areas of research are available at Alberta University. Alberta University finds out how you can take your education to the next step. Top 150 Universities in all of the globe. One of the most impressive features is that you do not need to satisfy the English requirement for language. Yes, Check Study in Canada Without IELTS.
The University of Alberta offers a range of UAlberta opportunities for scholarships for undergraduates and Graduating students, including living expenses. There is no need to apply for each of these scholarships. You’ll be automatically selected to be eligible for UAlberta Scholarship when you receive admission. More information on this scholarship is available below.
Short Intro About Alberta University
The University of Alberta has over 7700 international students hailing from 148 nations. The University of Alberta is a top-five Canadian university. The top 150 universities in the world.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 undergraduate programs and 500 graduate courses, and 250 specifications, as well as 300 areas of research. This means you have the choice of offered Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The following scholarships are available University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Scholarships, awards, and awards, given to outstanding applicants, are provided by various sources, including the Government of Canada, Government of Canada, and Government of Alberta.
- Scholarships for entry: (Automatically considered) For Graduates, Undergraduates, and Students
- International Student Scholarships Value: up to $9,000; due over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship Stipend: $7,500 (International students will be awarded an extra $10,000 each to pay for costs.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship: (AGES) Award of $11,000 minimum and maximum 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships at the University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
- Value of $40,000 ($10,000/year for four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
- Value is $30,000 ($7,500/year over 4 years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
- Valuation: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
- Value $$ $24,000 ($6,000/year over the course of four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
- Valuation: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens and International students are qualified to apply.
- If you are a member of these countries or attended these Universities, you do not require an English Language Certificate.
- No late applications will be considered.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
All the Application Process is Completely Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information on Scholarship.